The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Exlaser2

Veteran
Morning all. It’s a wet start to the day here in Coventry but it looks like it should clear up in a bit so at least a walk is on the cards today. Mrs Exlaser has just made me my second proper coffee of the morning so life is good ( I have to point out in case anyone thinks I am sexist expecting my wife to make me my coffee, the coffee machine is hers and I am not to touch it for any reason lol )
Looking at the bigger picture it looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel re lock down and groundhog days. What with children going back to school in a few weeks and out door sports to reopen the end of March. Fingers crossed they have got it right this time , I cannot wait to go sailing again and Mrs exlaser is really missing her cycling club rides . 😀

Drago

Legendary Member
Washing machine should finish at 12, then it'll be time to contemplate num nums.

Exlaser2

Veteran
I heard them rattling away on the trees this morning. Starting to look for mates for the breeding season so spring is on the way.
I love to see woodpeckers. We get lesser spotted ones come to our bird feeder in the garden in the winter and there are a pair of green woodpeckers that have made their home at the sailing club which we see most times we go there.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I picked up Mr WD's tablets from the quacks, went into the crappy Co op and bought some oven ready chips as we are having fish and chips today, and I have just phoned the garage and paid the bill for my car. A productive morning for me and the sun is shining as well.:laugh:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Spring like morning here. :okay:

14°C at the moment. :sun:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Cod roes for lunch. :hungry:
xx(

It’s still dry and bright here but a chilly breeze. Should have another walk I suppose since we have over an inch of rain expected tomorrow.

postman

Legendary Member
Highlight of the day so far a visit to the docs,it's not serious and cream will clear it up.Then a walk to Headingley and Wilkos.Two cans of gt85 a tube of glue and three craft knives.No none of that is to be used on me,I intend to put new bar tape on the bike very soon.

Top Bottom