The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
In the bottom of your glass?
images.jpg

GM

Legendary Member

D

Deleted member 1258

Dave's new wallpaper?

I've only just finished it! don't give my Good Lady idea's! ^_^

Drago

Legendary Member
Bad start to the day. Yesterday 2 local coppers were badly mauled by a dog while trying to protect the public. I've tapped up my sources and it seems both were very seriously injured, with potentially career ending, life changing injuries. Even worse, one of them is a good friend of mine, a lovely young fellow. That news has really put a downer on my morning.

I know a lot more than that, but until it's officially in the public domain shan't be saying more, not that it's my place to do so anyway. Speedy recovery fellers.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Bad start to the day. Yesterday 2 local coppers were badly mauled by a dog while trying to protect the public. I've tapped up my sources and it seems both were very seriously injured, with potentially career ending, life changing injuries. Even worse, one of them is a good friend of mine, a lovely young fellow. That news has really put a downer on my morning.

I know a lot more than that, but until it's officially in the public domain shan't be saying more, not that it's my place to do so anyway. Speedy recovery fellers.

Bad news indeed. Lets hope they make a good recovery.

numbnuts

Legendary Member

They put they lives on the line for us and only a few will say thank you
Get well soon guys.

GM

Legendary Member

That's bad news, hope they make a speedy recovery.

Top Bottom