The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Popped in to see a friend on my way back from Screwfix. A few of the tortoises she keeps were dozing in the purpose built greenhouse. Looked under one of the pieces of corrugated metal sheet at the bottom of her garden and there were four slow worms taking it easy. One of them is a baby and difficult to spot so I took a closeup.

Attachments

• IMG_5552.jpeg
    IMG_5552.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5551.jpeg
    IMG_5551.jpeg
    318.3 KB · Views: 9

numbnuts

Legendary Member
We have a yellow weather warning for tonight, heavy rain and thunder storms from 20:00 to 08:00

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Popped in to see a friend on my way back from Screwfix. A few of the tortoises she keeps were dozing in the purpose built greenhouse. Looked under one of the pieces of corrugated metal sheet at the bottom of her garden and there were four slow worms taking it easy. One of them is a baby and difficult to spot so I took a closeup.

I love slow worms

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
One of my grandsons and my granddaughter have just finished Uni. Final assignments done, dissertations done and dusted.

Well done them!

It can be a little disconcerting when you realise, not only have your children grown up, but, so have your grandchildren! I have two grand-daughters through University and working! ;)

Top Bottom