The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
putting us all to shame again @dave r , well done :notworthy: no way I would consider riding in the wind we have at wigan pier today

classic33

Leg End Member
I have epilepsy so worry about fits and seizures. Generally I can spot them 30-40 minutes ahead.

Friday of last week I was outside feeling crap. Went back in called 999 and a friend. Both turnrt out to good decisions.

Family have been in every day.
I can sympathise on the epilepsy, born with & brought up with it myself. Easy say, harder do, but try not to worry about having a fit/seizure/episode/call it what you want(Covering all bases there, and I'm living with it!)

I've already had the services of the undertaker. Out of the Cathedral and to A&E, via a local Dr., in the back of a company vehicle.

Best o'luck on the recovery though.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Hi from sunny Spain
20190209_143423.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-09-13-35-53.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-09-13-35-53.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 17
D

Deleted member 1258

How do I put this dave r bloke on ignore? coming on here and putting us all too shame, ban him I say ban him.

^_^

It wasn't too bad here, I've ridden in a lot worse, at its worse with the wind from the side i was getting a little loose and was needing two or three feet to ride in a straight line, I've ridden in the past where it was that bad I was having trouble staying on the road.

classic33

Leg End Member
Don't take this personally @derrick but sod off...….hope you enjoy it
Thought he had, to warmer weather for a while?

Dave7

Legendary Member
Damm the HRMC. I have just had a tax bill through the post for £237. Apparently I didn't pay enough tax last year because of the changes to the way tax on interest for savings accounts are now calculated and paid.:angry: If only the big earners got to pay what they should the country might be in a bit better shape financially.
What a coincidence......HRMC have just refunded me £237.
Someone has to pay to keep me in the manner I would like get accustomed to

Top Bottom