The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
When you say "houseworky stuff" do you mean you have walked around the kitchen, scratched your bum then read a magazine ^_^

That is what you do clearly.....but not me.^_^

Lee_M

Guru
Evening ride last night.

Started with 6 of us, lost one to a twingy knee within half a mile, and one to breathing difficulties a mile later (and a 3rd who returned home with her to make sure she was ok),

Early spin class this morning followed by returning home to clear the drained blocked by the guys sand blasting my house.

Retirement isn't all rosy :-D

Dave7

Legendary Member
Evening ride last night.

Started with 6 of us, lost one to a twingy knee within half a mile, and one to breathing difficulties a mile later (and a 3rd who returned home with her to make sure she was ok),

Early spin class this morning followed by returning home to clear the drained blocked by the guys sand blasting my house.

Retirement isn't all rosy :-D
You started with 6 and ended up with 3!!. You dont mind if I dont join your group do you :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
This retirement lark is tiring.I fell asleep on the 15-30 Edinburgh train just outside of Berwick yesterday and another nodding sleep session this afternoon.Oh the shame.
It's generally accepted that sometime between 2.30 and 3.30 pm to be the optimum nap time. :smile:

Top Bottom