The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Wow. We have yet another thread that it is turning into a Brexit sour grapes thread.

Doesn't take long.:laugh:
You're brave even looking in there.:ohmy:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was thinking of starting a Breathe-it thread for those deluded lunatics who insist on inhaling air repeatedly... I tell them that doing so will only end in tears but do they listen? :whistle:

Bloody Breathe-iteers - they risk catching Covid-19, years of repeats on the TV, bad weather, ever-increasing bills, and their hair migrating or disappearing altogether!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I was thinking of starting a Breathe-it thread for those deluded lunatics who insist on inhaling air repeatedly... I tell them that doing so will only end in tears but do they listen? :whistle:

Bloody Breathe-iteers - they risk catching Covid-19, years of repeats on the TV, bad weather, ever-increasing bills, and their hair migrating or disappearing altogether!
In other words the same thing we have had for decades. :okay:

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
@12boy - thanks. That is very interesting. 👏

This is Lancashire we don't betroth our livestock though over the border? 🤔
Would it be like Lancastrians coming to Yorkshire to learn intely intelije inttelig cleverness?

Wow. We have yet another thread that it is turning into a Brexit sour grapes thread.

Doesn't take long.:laugh:
Hmmm - I am a bit bored
would it be wrong to go on and point out a few advantages of Brexit - I'm sure I can find some and exaggerate them a bit ( or enormously)

The Covid vaccine comes to mind

always gets them going

or is that just s*** stirring?????

PaulSB

Legendary Member
In the same way that a party from Norway came to Shetland to see how they did tourism. The Shetlanders shut the cafe they were at for the occasion and left us in the lurch miles from any other food source so no lunch for us that day. That is the proper way to treat visitors.:ohmy:
Reminds a little of arriving in Barra about 9.30 in the evening. Asked the lady at the B&B if we could eat somewhere?

"They'll have crisps and nuts at the pub."

:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom