The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Night Johnboy.

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
This is serious and I am worried, I had a beer earlier whilst looking at the computer in my office, a short while later I was in the kitchen and opened a bottle of beer convinced that I had finished the first one, going back to the office I found the first bottle half full (that type of person) Should I be concerned or should it be expected at my age 68 and 1 month and 5 days?

Be glad that you had an unexpected half bottle left ! all the more to sup my lad ! Well I would . last month I discovered an 8 pack of Guinness cans in the shed from Christmas that I thought were consumed . Happy Days !

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
I dont know ..but i bet its going to be 100% genuine rubbish
Well what a pleasant surprise , "Abigail " turned out to be a gripping and exciting film full of twists and turns and not one flat scene or boring bit in 2 hrs and 10 mins. Her Indoors was nodding off in the dark cinema before it started . Well! as soon as it started she enjoyed every second of it and it was the first horror/vampire film she ever appreciated . It had humour and clever scrip and good characterisation, Gus from Breaking Bad was one of the actors There were only 8 audience members at it and at 12 .15 am we all chatted on the way out and agreed it was a wonderful night's entertainment.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Long lie for me as my bed was cosy. I heard some rain overnight and we have damp roads. Chilly out but the :sun:has appeared so it’ll soon warm up.

Top Bottom