The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I am on curry with nan bread.
I have a rather large mince chilli on the go as I stupidly forgot to put the mince in the freezer so it had to be cooked.
when cold I will freeze in batches. Should last me 6 months ^_^
Edit
Forgot to say, I am sat on the patio. A bit cool but I have a fleece on.
Now, was it a mince chilli or a fleece you had on?
Get them mixed up and you might end up with your fleece being frozen for later.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Didn't eat my fleece but ended up having chips with my curry. A tad on the hot side but very enjoyable.

Tenkaykev

Guru
A splendid evening walking through Bluebells at Pamphill followed by eating lots of different cake in our running clubs annual Bake Off. One of the highlights was a very convincing Battenberg sponge covered in icing and walnut halves. It was only when the person doing the judging cut into it that they reaised that the inside consisted of multi coloured washing up sponges ๐Ÿ˜

bluebells.jpg

BluebellCake.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
A splendid evening walking through Bluebells at Pamphill followed by eating lots of different cake in our running clubs annual Bake Off. One of the highlights was a very convincing Battenberg sponge covered in icing and walnut halves. It was only when the person doing the judging cut into it that they reaised that the inside consisted of multi coloured washing up sponges ๐Ÿ˜

View attachment 729125

View attachment 729126
Can I ask how did they get your cake on the table?
No evidence of a forklift in the photos!

Exlaser2

Veteran
It's the "carer's matched to you" bit that's sold it to you. Intit.

But that would mean Drago would be matched with a 6 foot 6 , ex weigh lifter/ex SAS/ ex police officer/ ex bodyguard to a famous bassist, who has had a sex change basically โ€˜ Reacher โ€˜ in a dress. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€.
Sorry for the late comment, I havnt looked in for a few days.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
But that would mean Drago would be matched with a 6 foot 6 , ex weigh lifter/ex SAS/ ex police officer/ ex bodyguard to a famous bassist, who has had a sex change basically โ€˜ Reacher โ€˜ in a dress. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€.
Sorry for late comment, I havnt looked in for a few day.
What's wrong with that, aside from the fact she'd be younger than him?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning ladies and gentlemen.
The sun is rising into a clear blue sky. It won't last though, rain coming later today.
Sainsbury's are delivering the weekly goodies between 9 and 10 and then I'll be out with the dog for an hour or so. Followed by a bike ride around and about via the optician to get my new specs adjusted, they are slipping down my snout a little so need tightening up a tad.
Enjoy your day everyone. ๐Ÿ˜

Top Bottom