The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmm

Well - air fryer was cleaned last night - found all sorts of fatty stuff coating the top of one side and it took ages to clean out
I did find out how to remove the outlet guidea and gave them a good scrub
still can't get the element out which limits the ease of doing it all properly but I did manage to remove the fans to give then a proper clean

so this morning I found a random washer in the sink - so I had to remove part of the fan again and put it back
no idea if it was necessary - but I would have to try to find spare parts ina few months time!!
(and also tell my wife that I have broken it!

ANyway - today looks wet out
looks like I am taking the grand-daughter climbing again
wife is not coming as she had a "beauty" treatment yesterday that involves needles - she explained it to me but it was like me explaining the details of sailing a small boat in a race to her - I just nodded in what I hoped were the right parts
upshot is that she can't go to the climbing place because it is full of dust caused by the chalk the climbers use to get grip on the holds

SO far - I have got up early (for me ) and had breakfast.
Now watching pointless car programmes on the telly while talking rubbish on here

classic33

Leg End Member
Coooeee. 9 deg again and not as misty as yesterday.

stay safe peeps :hello:
Think yer thermometer may be faulty. It only seems to be giving you the two temperature options of 3° or 9°.
I'd source a replacement if I were you.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Chicken curry and rice today :hungry:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I've just opened a box of jaffa cakes. Now, a few years back they altered the number of cakes in a box from 12 to 10. Even though I bought a triple pack box so 30. Now I've noticed that the size of the cakes are smaller, so small they are getting down to a large chocolate button size. 😡

Top Bottom