Morning
Sort of awake - slept in until 8:15
time for brekkie soon after giving "the tablets" 30 minutes
AgeUK client this afternoon - strangely as it is normally morning for me
Home visit and quite close so should be short
I seem to be the default person for every client they can't get any one else to go to except for St Helens where they are several people
and they are based around there so have a bigger profile
Personally I reckon they need to have more interaction between the charities and service that offer help to people with computery things
A lot of people seem to be totally unaware that any help exists except in shops that charge for it and will give you 10 minutes of "help"
I recently found the locla council offer help
but it takes some finding and my "boss" had no idea - and when she reported it up the chain they didn;t either
And, of course, there is internal politics. If we co-operate with the council then we might end up "giving" them clients and end up with less
and the people "in charge" of the "digital" would loose budget or something
Charities are weird - like businesses - that can be weird enough - but different
Still - means I get to help people
I'll stop wittering now!