The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
G'day cobbers.
Another night full of strange dreams but overall a decent 7 hours.
Apparently its misty (but its too dark to see) and 14°. Drizzle 1st thing but cloudy afterwards....I must get a decent (for me) walk in at some time.
 

Elybazza61

Legendary Member
Bright start here but now very misty.

Out shopping this morning and may have look at tidying the pond.

Also have credit card bill to pay plus other admin.
 

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Location
Barnet,
They definitely deteriorated with Collins, turned in to a pop band really.

TBF it was ok after Gabriel left and even a couple or so albums after Hackett left but Invisible Touch was the nadir.

Then there were 3 wasn't a bad album.
Not a patch on Foxtrot, Nursery Crimes or Trespass though.
 
Location
Widnes
Re Strava, RideWithGPS suggested that I always have the ap on top of my phone so after taking a photo I bring the RWPGS up. Been working a lot better since.

That didn;t used to be a problem - but I have noticed that it does sometimes loose its GPS link if I take a photo and don;t make STrava top again

but yesterday it just lost it for no apparent reason

in fact I think it may have got GPS link back when a WhatsApp message arrived and I stopped to look at it
I have no clue why it lost it in the first place as I was just n the middle of town!
 
Top Bottom