The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Location
Watchet
Just bought a 2018 Ford Kuga 2.0 Diesel Titanium.
Will put my CRV up for sale privately next week.
 

Tenkaykev

Guru
Location
Poole
Back from our walk to Wimborne in glorious sunshine. Crossing the Stour via the wibbly wobbly bridge it looked strange that upstream was crystal clear and downstream was covered in algae. Visited a new cafe in Wimborne " Sonder " very good coffee and friendly staff. 😎☕️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1289.jpeg
    IMG_1289.jpeg
    380.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1288.jpeg
    IMG_1288.jpeg
    363.3 KB · Views: 0

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Location
Barnet,
MrsP took the new car out today, only drove about a mile kerbed the front nearside wheel and blew a hole in the sidewall of the tyre. 😮 I have a spare wheel and tyre on order, but the gel pack was no good whatsoever.
Nationwide Flex plus vehicle breakdown to the rescue. Called them and after 45 minutes the AA turned up. Removed said wheel, drove us to a local tyre place, got new tyre fitted and he drove me back and fitted the wheel. Good service all round.
 

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Location
North Wales
Well, I have made a decision. Finished my coffee and a massive mince pie from Cosco and I can't be bothered now so I will leave it for another day.
I will take Molly for a walk shortly.
 
Top Bottom