The right to bear arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
OK: I read back over the pages, and there's only two posts I found disrespectful. These are heavily outweighed by those expressing sadness.
Plus some general jokes about camping, animals etc, that weren't aimed at the dead woman - they're all fine.
Suggest we leave the moralising for now, and try to avoid insulting the dead in future.
How can you insult someone who is dead?They're dead.How will they be insulted?

How can you insult someone who is dead?They're dead.How will they be insulted?
I think you're really wriggling now. Just try not being a dick, and we'll all get on fine.

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
I think you're really wriggling now. Just try not being a dick, and we'll all get on fine.
Wriggling?WTF are you on about?You can't insult the dead.They're dead.ie no entity to be insulted.
Calling someone a dick is not trying to get on fine.It makes you appear to be a dick:wacko:
Stop being so precious and join the real world.

Er,I wouldn't?
We we discussing the scenario if it were reported in the news etc and then on a forum such as this.
Be doubtful the people concerned would read it then would they so couldn't be offended.

It is generally considered bad manners to speak ill of the dead. I expect you are aware of this concept.

Most consider it bad taste to speak ill of them with specific reference to the manner of their death. Clear enough for you?
Depends who it is, that Hitler bloke was a bit of a t**t and I don't mind saying so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom