I think you might struggle to prove that. As for the bigger scale I think there are far bigger issues in the world than getting people on bikes.
arguably not and I may just be playing devils advocate here so be kind
but my take on cycling has always been, the more people we get cycling the better it is for all of us in the world, the more journeys we can convert from car dependency to active travel choices, be that cycling or walking or a combo of both, with maybe some public transport options chucked in to cover the complicated or longer bits. Its better for the environment, its better for congestion with less cars on the road, its better for peoples health because they are exercising, it saves billions on the health service, it cuts emissions, it creates nicer living spaces that are quieter not overrun with traffic.
how are there not bigger issues in the world than that ?