The Romped On Project, formerly known as Bracington

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I was thinking its hideous, but then I spotted the brakes. Fitting sometching with the stopping power of a washing up sponge soaked in Castrol GTX in the name of looking slick is a very cool thing to do. Even the 1970s bathroom suite paint job doesn't detract from the coolness.

Kell

Veteran
That looks fun, I’d love to have a go at that

I'd love to do it again, but it's hard to get a place.

I only got mine as I was on the wait list and someone dropped out.

OP
OP
EckyH

EckyH

The new bikes are on the Brompton web site - the C line Urban Black in Ocean Blue is just 🤤.

As far as I can see it, there is neither a 4 speed nor a 12 speed C line. So that rumour stays a rumour for now.
That means that the Romped On will get something in the range of one two three gears.
I'll look on the second hand market for a Brompton with a P type handlebar and stem or a S type handlebar and stem.

E.

Last edited:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I was thinking its hideous, but then I spotted the brakes. Fitting sometching with the stopping power of a washing up sponge soaked in Castrol GTX in the name of looking slick is a very cool thing to do. Even the 1970s bathroom suite paint job doesn't detract from the coolness.

Are you dissing the Celeste paint, you heathen? *shakes fist* I like your description of Delta brakes, even if it overstates their deceleration capabilities.

Top Bottom