The school hols are here - positive n negatives

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

al78

Guru
I agree, it is.... maybe it is just a snobbery I have, but I don't want to potentially be seen as being one of the noobs inspired by that big shiny Olympic thing on the telly! I am better than to be swayed by such things..... Says the man with Para tickets...:blush::laugh:

Cycle in ordinary everyday clothes, they you won't look like a sporting cyclist.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Cycle in ordinary everyday clothes, they you won't look like a sporting cyclist.

Actually, I suppose all I need to do is put my Cyclechat jersey on. Thanks, I can go out now!! :laugh:

subaqua

What’s the point
was certainly quieter today cars on road wiose. never seen so many cyclists though, all heading towards Canary Wharf from the city.

Big T

Guru
One down side is that the council/utlity companies think that now is a good time to dig up the roads, so there are roadworks and diversions everywhere.

subaqua

What’s the point
One down side is that the council/utlity companies think that now is a good time to dig up the roads, so there are roadworks and diversions everywhere.

not in London they aren't. all but emergency works suspended till end of Games period.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun

I don't think school holidays make any difference, there are roadworks all around on my various routes, friend wasn't impressed that they were putting in a water pipe through the sports field at the back of her house, and cutting off her access to it for the summer holiday - great timing!

However the fact it was school holidays meant that today I managed to take all my children out for a cycle ride today around the lanes of South Glos and a picnic.

JamesAC

will let you know tomorrow . all schools are now finished down here.
I love the avatar! I've got a jpg of it, and (if I still lived in London, but I don't - got out in the nick of time) I was going to print it onto a tee-shirt.
I wonder what sort of reception it would get round Stratford?

subaqua

What’s the point
I love the avatar! I've got a jpg of it, and (if I still lived in London, but I don't - got out in the nick of time) I was going to print it onto a tee-shirt.
I wonder what sort of reception it would get round Stratford?

thats one thing i need to do before Friday

Top Bottom