The Signings and Transfers Thread 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
There's been a lot going on but I can't remember it all!
Dan Martin from Garmin to Ettix with Uran going the other way.
Rolland rumoured to be going to Garmin too.

L'Equipe are reporting that Head of Sports Science Daniel Healey and Head Coach Bobby Julich have been fired from Tinkoff-Saxo, with no reason being given. Oleg being bonkers might have something to do with it - maybe he thinks he can do their jobs just as well as them?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
L'Equipe are reporting that Head of Sports Science Daniel Healey and Head Coach Bobby Julich have been fired from Tinkoff-Saxo, with no reason being given. Oleg being bonkers might have something to do with it - maybe he thinks he can do their jobs just as well as them?
The way Sagan lashed out t'other day, I think a Martial Arts coach could be a better idea..
Aye, Oleg is a bit of a loose cannon.

Reactions: mjr
L'Equipe reporting that a French sponsor has been found to replace Europcar, and that Sylvain Chavanel will sign for them

SWSteve

Guru
Any ideas where Cav is off to? Wiggo dropped he's changing team, but I struggle to believe he would be joining Qhubeka

Edit: but the Cervelo bikes of Qhubeka would match the one he would be riding for GB when on track...

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Jose Been, the cycling commentator and pundit, suggested yesterday that Cav was somehow the wrong fit for a team like Qhubeka. She didn't expand on that.

This morning, Dutch news has Danny van Poppel moving to Team Sky.

Top Bottom