The sun has got his hat on!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
....Hip Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

Just back from a lovely ride round the Cotswolds - beautiful day!!

dodgy

It's about 11degs C up here, bit cold for shorts and short sleeves, but still a nice day. I'm off out!

Keith Oates

Janner
Did a nice sunny ride out here this morning but had the long sleeved jersey on with base layer as well, glad I did but really enjoyed the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willow

and I;ve actually been out on my bike :biggrin: I need kit today I was in leggings and was baking. I hate them at the best of times but put up with them in the cold. Wore my tennis skort last summer but think some proper kit is in order.

Pottsy

mr Mag00 said:
yay first brimstones of the year,

3/4 length maybe, thin longsleves

Snap - same kit. Seemed about right.

PaulB

Legendary Member
longers said:
Edit: just popped back for armwarmers, I was a bit optimistic.

Aye, it LOOKED nice but the wind round here had me constantly debating whether or not to put on my jacket. I resisted until I crossed the border into Yorkshire where, unlike God's own county, it was too windy to do bah't. Ears still buzzing from the constant buffeting wind.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
He took his hat off about five miles from home but it was still a very nice 20 mile pootle.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
:biggrin:
I have been stuck indoors for hours, finishing a work document whilst simultaneously trying to persuade the pc that it really doesn't want to die on us right this second.

Fortunately I've managed to achieve both so am off into the garden now. :sun:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not been out here - off to the Cycle Promotion's 'jumble' then fixing SIL's PC - gave up doing it at there house and brought it back. Dreading re-building XP, but I've managed to get everything up and working...phew.....

Top Bottom