The tale of last night.... (contains mentions of nudity)....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I would have let them finish, we were all young once.... I got moved on by Traffic Cop in my teens he even advised me that Balcombe Station Car Park is quiet this time of night and this was at a time when just looking at me and my car got me producer as they once were.

I always remember his opening line do doubt well rehearsed, I won't ask you to get out of the vehicle sir... in one of those droney semi comical voices. More than my toes were curling I can tell you!
He could have done what he wanted as long as he turned his engine off!!!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
He could have done what he wanted as long as he turned his engine off!!!
Will no-one think of the petrol? :smile:

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Yes, we heard they'd banned it there recently. A great shame, and rather mystifying as to what the problem was with it.
Probs. The locals in the posh houses or the cafe/apartment there. Maybe some campers abused the privilidge, who knows, but yes, a shame.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

[QUOTE 5172438, member: 21629"]That's why I sleep with earplugs (a habit from working night shifts). Don't care about noise.[/QUOTE]
It’s a good plan. We did that recently so we couldn’t hear @hopless500 snoring....

Maybe try a campsite next time, instead of sleeping in your vehicle on the public highway. Or maybe wild camping in a remote spot.
Either way, why spend upwards of £40000 on a camping vehicle and then park in the road with the doggers to save £20 campsite fees.............some are open even at this time of year.

Yeah-but... that way it would take them 3000 years to make back the cost of paying £40 a night for a nice, warm B&B each night away, as opposed to the mere 1500 years it will take them if they save the full £40.

Graham

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

When y
Yeah-but... that way it would take them 3000 years to make back the cost of paying £40 a night for a nice, warm B&B each night away, as opposed to the mere 1500 years it will take them if they save the full £40.

Graham
When you spend most of your workng week in 4 and 5 star hotels and eating and drinking at some very good restaurants around the world a £40 B&B or flying somewhere for the weekend holds little appeal. Not everything is about cost.

Sunday morning lying in bed nice and snug with the one you love (and her pussy) with a nice hot cuppa watching the sun rise over the sea - Priceless.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Maybe try a campsite next time, instead of sleeping in your vehicle on the public highway. Or maybe wild camping in a remote spot.
Either way, why spend upwards of £40000 on a camping vehicle and then park in the road with the doggers to save £20 campsite fees.............some are open even at this time of year.

We have had a Motorhome since we retired, eleven years ago (well, we are actually on our fourth now).

I have found that there are four subjects which always cause heated "debate" among the Motorhoming/Caravanning Fraternity:

1. The merits or otherwise of using campsites/Aires/wild camping
2. The merits or otherwise of taking a short ferry crossing and more driving vs long ferry crossing and less driving
3. If watching TV is an acceptable pastime, whilst "camping"
4. If it is acceptable to "go online" whilst camping, and, how this should be done (ie "free" wifi, site wifi, MiFi etc)

No one seems to be able to understand that we are all different (even if we own/use a Motorhome/Caravan), and that doing it your way, and, leaving others to do it their way is a perfectly acceptable way to be. IMHO ;)

Oxo

Guru
No one seems to be able to understand that we are all different (even if we own/use a Motorhome/Caravan), and that doing it your way, and, leaving others to do it their way is a perfectly acceptable way to be. IMHO ;)

It might be acceptable, but surely it would be an act of kindness to point out that your way is the correct way and that they are simply doing it wrong.

Top Bottom