The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok, that's not sunny but it does make me feel better as my patio and decking look like that right now and its cost me nowt. ^_^

Enjoy the rest of your stay. :thumbsup:
Plenty of bars to get a swift half when it rains!
20190826_173304.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't know what the temperature is outside because my external thermometer is bust (unless it really IS 86.7 degrees C! :laugh:) but it is certainly pretty warm. It is still nearly 22 degrees in this room without any heating on anywhere in the house.

It is really overcast and wet here today though. I was going to cycle to the shops but I don't have mudguards on my singlespeed bike so I think I'll walk instead unless there is a break in the weather, which looks a bit unlikely - it is one of those days where the rain will be more on than off all day.

We have had a good hot spell leading up to this so the moors above here must have dried up. The ground seems to be absorbing a lot of the water rather than just dumping it down into the river in the valley, unless the environment agency have got their calculations completely wrong!

View attachment 482295

This is what happens when the ground is saturated and THEN we get heavy rain!

View attachment 482296
You had rain!

Slioch

Guru
Sunny with blue skies, no wind, and 15C here in York at present.
Should be a nice ride into work.

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Lake District (SE).

Cool, grey, windy & drizzle although there are some bright blue patches way out to the west of us - so there is hope of better things later on.

Due a 10 mile walk with Lovely Wife this morning so that is currently in the balance as we both hate wet walking.

Top Bottom