The Twitter Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Assuming you are the Tool fan I've just followed you using my @andrew_culture account

Nosaj

I know I am going to sound like a right old git but I just cannot can get on with Twitter. I really have no clue as to what to do on it, what it's purpose is and why I should be using it. I think I have actually signed up and created a Twitter account twice now and both times its a case of great what do I do now. Facebook I can kind of get, Forums I get, Strava i get ......but twitter.....

OP
OP
Chris Myers

Chris Myers

I find Twitter useful for up to date information on anything from music,news,,sport(my football team being Wrexham)weather,cycling,so many things,lots of fellow cyclists on there,famous or not.I didn't understand it at all at firstbut the more I used it the better it got:tongue:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
...Forums I get, Strava i get ......but twitter.....

Think of it as the digital age equivalent of shouting out of the window.

GC

OP
OP
Chris Myers

Chris Myers

For reasons unknown Britney Spears follows me on Twitter,it is a verified account too.I'm not going to complain too much

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Try to keep my private life separate from work but with everything all linking up together these days it's becoming harder so I tend to use Twitter except for business.... even then it's easier to call someone I need to speak to! People are quite surprised these days that there's a device you can use to have a live conversation.

Top Bottom