The Twitter Thread

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Chris Myers, 16 Jul 2012.

1. Chris Myers

Chris Myers Well-Known Member

Hey guys,anyone on twitter?
    I have two accounts
    @CrazyChris007 and
    @WrexhamCyclists

2. Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture Internet Marketing bod

Assuming you are the Tool fan I've just followed you using my @andrew_culture account

3. OP
    OP
    Chris Myers

Yea,that's me :becool:

4. Nosaj

Nosaj Well-Known Member

I know I am going to sound like a right old git but I just cannot can get on with Twitter. I really have no clue as to what to do on it, what it's purpose is and why I should be using it. I think I have actually signed up and created a Twitter account twice now and both times its a case of great what do I do now. Facebook I can kind of get, Forums I get, Strava i get ......but twitter.....

Archie_tect and TonyEnjoyD like this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Chris Myers

I find Twitter useful for up to date information on anything from music,news,,sport(my football team being Wrexham)weather,cycling,so many things,lots of fellow cyclists on there,famous or not.I didn't understand it at all at firstbut the more I used it the better it got:tongue:

6. Kiwiavenger

Kiwiavenger im a little tea pot

@ciaran_s_t for me!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

7. jazloc

jazloc Über Member

8. Berties

Berties Fast and careful!

I'm more of a looker than a tweeter but i do like this https://twitter.com/teamskychef as you can see the sky team chef,the pictures of the food the riders eat,and he has a different view of the team and he's a top guy

9. glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist Charming but somewhat feckless

Think of it as the digital age equivalent of shouting out of the window.

GC

10. Night Train

Night Train Maker of Things

I'm another one who doesn't get Twitter, or Facebook. I am only really getting to grips with forums and reading the occasional blog.

I can txt though.:thumbsup:

11. OP
    OP
    Chris Myers

For reasons unknown Britney Spears follows me on Twitter,it is a verified account too.I'm not going to complain too much

12. martint235

martint235 Dog on a bike

I'll let people try to find me on twitter join I guarantee I am on there though

13. gaz

gaz Cycle Camera TV

It wasn't hard https://twitter.com/martint235

jazloc likes this.
  14. martint235

martint235 Dog on a bike

15. Archie_tect

Archie_tect De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold

Try to keep my private life separate from work but with everything all linking up together these days it's becoming harder so I tend to use Twitter except for business.... even then it's easier to call someone I need to speak to! People are quite surprised these days that there's a device you can use to have a live conversation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice