The ultimate interview - Krishnan Guru- Murthy vs Richard Ayoade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'll pretend to know who Richard Ayoade is and state that I'll ignore any interview with him that involves stuffing. There's enough cooking programs on TV as it is.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
The bloke's a nobber

Quote from the site: "6. Interviewing famous people about their latest project is a bit like commuting for me too. Nobody enjoys it. It is just a mostly inescapable part of getting an interview with an artist or celebrity."

I enjoying commuting, maybe I'm the nobber.

T4tomo

Guru
I went to school with Krishnan Guru-murthy.
Just felt the need to share!
I went to college with him, he was a bit of a knob.

TVC

I have a feeling that Ayoade may go the same way as Ricky Gervaise. Funny and intelligent until his fame reaches a critical mass and thrn he turns into a self important parody of himself .

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I got round to watching the interview linked to in the original post. I was not amused.

Bemused perhaps but definitely not amused.

AndyRM

XOXO
I have a feeling that Ayoade may go the same way as Ricky Gervaise. Funny and intelligent until his fame reaches a critical mass and thrn he turns into a self important parody of himself .

I don't think he will. Gervais only seems to have one character, which was funny but is tiresome these days. Ayoade has a much greater range of acting ability IMO.

TVC

I don't think he will. Gervais only seems to have one character, which was funny but is tiresome these days. Ayoade has a much greater range of acting ability IMO.
Agreed he is more versatile, it's the level of fame and interest from Hollywood that turns people into money chasers.

Top Bottom