The USA Election

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I might bring up that boats are right (starboard) drive, as well. Some railroads were left, like the Chicago North-Western. Probably due to British ownership originally. Hence the hyphen.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I am hoping momentum is running against the current office holder. Hopefully well enough to have some results election night or soon after. Many states have adopted mail-in voting, which was previously quite rare. I voted a few weeks ago, actually, and already have my receipt from the county clerk.

MntnMan62

Über Member
I am hoping momentum is running against the current office holder. Hopefully well enough to have some results election night or soon after. Many states have adopted mail-in voting, which was previously quite rare. I voted a few weeks ago, actually, and already have my receipt from the county clerk.

My wife and I voted last week and got our confirmations in the mail on Saturday. I hope Trump is completely trounced and literally run out of Washington AND New York. Let him hide out in his Palm Beach club with the rest of his embarrassed cronies. He wouldn't last long there either. It's wide open. Very visible from all but one side.

Drago

Legendary Member
I think youre doomed either way Mr Aided. The amusing lumatic that currently holds office, or the decrepit challenger who is so far gone he thinks George W Bush is still president.

In your position id be moving into one of those underground bomb shelter house thingies.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I think youre doomed either way Mr Aided. The amusing lumatic that currently holds office, or the decrepit challenger who is so far gone he thinks George W Bush is still president.

In your position id be moving into one of those underground bomb shelter house thingies.
I already am. The house is just the cover for the top of the ventilation shaft.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
My wife and I voted last week and got our confirmations in the mail on Saturday. I hope Trump is completely trounced and literally run out of Washington AND New York. Let him hide out in his Palm Beach club with the rest of his embarrassed cronies. He wouldn't last long there either. It's wide open. Very visible from all but one side.
The sad thing is, they aren't embarrassed, as you saw last evening. All very proud of the strides they are taking toward authoritarianism /hypocrisy.

"The correct side of the road"?

Red: Right Hand Traffic
Blue: Left Hand Traffic

View attachment 554034
Everyone one rode on the left at one time including all of Europe. Obviously, as the majority of people are right handed.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member

I think Biden will do fine job, in comparison. A president is only the front man for his advisers. Or advisors. Harris will do a fine job, if need be. She takes no guff from anyone. People are used to Joe Biden saying silly things at times, because they know his heart is in the right place, not his wallet, or ego. Okay, we tried one German-American President. We gave it a good go, he had a majority in the Senate for his whole term. It's been a bust. On all levels. Trade, diplomacy, public safety, race relations, national unity. The same thing has happened to Trump that happened to Carter. Entering office with good intentions, perhaps, he let his cronies and ego get the best of him. Jimmy Carter, however, has been the best former president we could ask for.

Drago

Legendary Member
Harris is a attorney, a lawyer, a breed of professional who make a living arguing that black is white. Lawyers who become world leaders have never provided outstanding leadership. Even if she did have any gumption, as VP she has less actual authority than practically anyone else in the executive branch of your government, so while Sleepy Joe still has a pulse she has practically no influence.

If feel for you if a narcisisstic loon and a dodderer who can't remember the presidents name are the best your great nation can provide to elevate to a position of leadership. That said, we had the choice of Trotsky's ghost or a fat man bumbler, so I guess we've done no better. At least our candidates are cyclists :laugh:

MntnMan62

Über Member
The sad thing is, they aren't embarrassed, as you saw last evening. All very proud of the strides they are taking toward authoritarianism /hypocrisy.

Right now they are proud because he hasn't been defeated yet. I have no doubt hIs pride will give way to indignation when he is thrown out of office. But that's how it is with people who suffer from delusions of grandeur.

MntnMan62

Über Member
Harris is a attorney, a lawyer, a breed of professional who make a living arguing that black is white. Lawyers who become world leaders have never provided outstanding leadership. Even if she did have any gumption, as VP she has less actual authority than practically anyone else in the executive branch of your government, so while Sleepy Joe still has a pulse she has practically no influence.

If feel for you if a narcisisstic loon and a dodderer who can't remember the presidents name are the best your great nation can provide to elevate to a position of leadership. That said, we had the choice of Trotsky's ghost or a fat man bumbler, so I guess we've done no better. At least our candidates are cyclists :laugh:

George W. Bush was a cyclist. They often showed him riding around his ranch on his mountain bike. I wasn't a fan of his but just pointing this out to correct your misinformation. Or should we call that fake news?

Biden flubs one word. This guy?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9BXkQ-SRc

Top Bottom