The Verderers Trail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HovR

Über Member
Have seen action cam footage of that trail, and have been meaning to go and check it out - It looks great!

Yep, it's on my list too. Being exceedingly lazy and not even bothering to google it, am I correct in recalling it was a 'blue' run? If so, how does it fare difficulty wise? I've only ever done 'red runs' before, and was a bit worried that it I travelled to try it out I may end up being disappointed that it wasn't as exciting!

Madders

Regular
Ah, this is just up the road from me and I may give my new bike it's first outing there on Thursday. Blue run? They grade mtb runs like ski runs? If so, as I skier, I get that but can someone please confirm this. Ta.

Madders :smile:

HovR

Über Member
Ah, this is just up the road from me and I may give my new bike it's first outing there on Thursday. Blue run? They grade mtb runs like ski runs? If so, as I skier, I get that but can someone please confirm this. Ta.

Madders :smile:

Yep, I believe the system is similar to ski runs. It goes green, blue, red, black in ascending difficulty. The forest mountain biking area has green, blue and red, as well as some downhill runs which I think they grade using a different system?

Top Bottom