The "Vernon" point scale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Having just had a post of mine regarding using a roofers torch to remove weeds refer to Vernon, I got to thinking. "What would Vernon do" For those of you new to the forum, Vernon was a wild man. He was Guy Martin with a degree and so many more pies, bikes, bagpipes and stationary engines. A Legend. Should we start awarding Verns to out there ideas and down right creativity. My first Vern would be to @loopybike

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I don't know what the Venn diagram would look like, but I suspect a Vern and a Darwin Award would have an intersection.

loopybike

Veteran
Having just had a post of mine regarding using a roofers torch to remove weeds refer to Vernon, I got to thinking. "What would Vernon do" For those of you new to the forum, Vernon was a wild man. He was Guy Martin with a degree and so many more pies, bikes, bagpipes and stationary engines. A Legend. Should we start awarding Verns to out there ideas and down right creativity. My first Vern would be to @loopybike
Thanks. I think! Lol

I'm actually quite a normal, some say boring, person. Just a normal bloke who actually builds his stupid ideas instead of dismissing them. And you only get to see the bicycle ideas.... Currently I'm also making my own car, invented and made the first toilet roll holder mobile phone holder (for hands free chatting) as well as a device to make wallpapering easier.... And many more lol
Oh and Fred, now he was a ledend. Rip

OP
OP
Andy_R

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
His narrative of the burning ping pong ball still makes me cry with laughter.
I think a coffee tin, a tin of hotdogs, a bottle of meths and a lighter are in order....

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Bollocks to that - Kids try it!
kenneth.jpeg

Top Bottom