The View From Your Beer Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Sampling a bottle of Skye Red onboard The Jacobite between Fort William and Mallaig. A random shot I took during my trip last September, it popped into my head when I was reading this thread.

One may as well travel in style:becool:

Balyintegra

20180418_123535.jpg

Balyintegra

A lovely brown ( sorry poc beer:laugh:) and a double ipa to start Friday

Attachments

• IMG_20200207_173012_133.jpg
    IMG_20200207_173012_133.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 7

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
IMG-20200206-WA0007.jpg

This was last night. Little birthday gathering.🍻🍻

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just picked this up from a nearby liquor store in Danvers MA. Taste is surprisingly good and does match the real slice of banana bread that is served with my hotel breakfast each morning.

Strangely I just read the label details and see this is actually a UK product. Will keep my eyes peeled for it once I get back home.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just picked this up from a nearby liquor store in Danvers MA. Taste is surprisingly good and does match the real slice of banana bread that is served with my hotel breakfast each morning.
View attachment 503640

Strangely I just read the label details and see this is actually a UK product. Will keep my eyes peeled for it once I get back home.
View attachment 503642
Managed to track down some of the banana bread beer earlier in the week, and very nice it was.
Went to get some more today but there was none to be had :sad:
I browsed the shelves and managed to buy some of these...

The honey one was a bit meh! But on the other hand the sticky toffee pudding one was very, very nice. Luckily I bought two :okay:

Also picked up one of these vanilla porters and this was also very enjoyable, a bit like an ice-cream on a hot day :smile:

Maybe my pallette is maturing? :eek:

Top Bottom