The Viking Road Club invites new members

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david k

Hi
A new club in Merseyside cycle club prides itself in being friendly, fun and welcoming to all ages and abilities.:bicycle:

Its a small but growing club that has members from Liverpool to St Helens. We often start our rides from the Copper pot on the East lancs near Kirby.

Anyone wishing to join us for a jaunt is more than welcome, reply to thread or contact team members for more info.

Members please post to lend your support...:thumbsup:

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
Hello! :hello:

BC BOOTLE

VIKING ROAD CLUB LIVERPOOL
We will make you welcome,,not like some liverpool clicky cycling clubs,join us for fun and fitness,and soon you'll have the choice of club kit also.:welcome:

OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
The origins of the name are unclear, some say it’s because the club represent speed and advancement taking on all other clubs with devastating affect:cycle: , others say it’s because of our history of raping and pillaging :ph34r: , I guess we may never really know :scratch:

The origins of the name are unclear, some say it’s because the club represent speed and advancement taking on all other clubs with devastating affect:cycle: , others say it’s because of our history of raping and pillaging :ph34r: , I guess we may never really know :scratch:

Not because you're hairy and unkempt then.

BC BOOTLE

VIKING ROAD CLUB LIVERPOOL
Crackle ,we dont know you,but you obviously know us :laugh:..unkempt ,,I like that,better than what we're normally called,,,but,do you have what is needed to join and be "one of us" :welcome:

Crackle ,we dont know you,but you obviously know us :laugh:..unkempt ,,I like that,better than what we're normally called,,,but,do you have what is needed to join and be "one of us" :welcome:

I think you guys are a bit too far away, tunnels and stuff. However, I like your style.

OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
club ride early tomorrow, any newbies up for it? we can meet at the copper pot on the east lancs and head anywhere you fancy.

we can meet at usual 9.30am or even earlier if we want a longer ride

Top Bottom