The Viking Road Club invites new members

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
What sort of riding do you do lads? Is it mainly road? 20+ miles from me but i would be interested if your rides are 60 miles or less. Give me a chance to get home like! ^_^

Hi Billy! Come out on any of our rides :smile: we'd love more people to come along. As BC has mentioned we're out to enjoy ourselves, no cliques, no tour de France length stages, just out to enjoy ourselves :smile:

billy1561

BB wrecker
No i'm in warrington, like i said earlier you're 20 miles from me i would have to cycle there and back hence the 60 mile (ish) limit for me mate

BC BOOTLE

VIKING ROAD CLUB LIVERPOOL
usually sunday mornings bill,and saturday for a couple of us,depends who's working,,just started tonight having a little get together in the copper pot pub kirkby,,get dates ,times and routes sorted properly,and a kit soon,,,only 6 of us up to now,,all good lads.have to get out with us.

billy1561

BB wrecker
usually sunday mornings bill,and saturday for a couple of us,depends who's working,,just started tonight having a little get together in the copper pot pub kirkby,,get dates ,times and routes sorted properly,and a kit soon,,,only 6 of us up to now,,all good lads.have to get out with us.
I'll see if my ride buddy is interested also.
Cheers mate.

billy1561

BB wrecker

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
That's absolutely brilliant. I'd love to have a bash at something like that. 100miler is my aim by the end of the year. Best of luck for that mate :smile:

billy1561

BB wrecker
That's absolutely brilliant. I'd love to have a bash at something like that. 100miler is my aim by the end of the year. Best of luck for that mate :smile:
Cheers! Will definately take a ride out wit you lads sometime i like the sound of your 'club'
On a different note what's with the king of quinns sig, anything to do with harrys place?

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
It is :smile: Im trying to get b&b in Quinny's now, I'm spending that much time in there of late. As a few of us have spoke about in the past, all they need is a coffee corner and a toastie maker and Ia few of us would be set for life in there :smile:

Top Bottom