The Viking Road Club invites new members

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
viking ride tonight if any of us can make it

billy1561

BB wrecker
I am out on tuesday afternoon with a ride buddy from warrington up to bold heath and back through burtonwood and culcheth then back to warrington. 2 laps so about 50 miles.
Could be available wed thurs fri depending on work too.

OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
I am out on tuesday afternoon with a ride buddy from warrington up to bold heath and back through burtonwood and culcheth then back to warrington. 2 laps so about 50 miles.
Could be available wed thurs fri depending on work too.
i rarely get chance week nights due to family and work commitments, i work all day also, but i may be ok for friday late afternoon/evening
Anyone else out?

billy1561

BB wrecker
Think my quickest decent is 40.4 and thinking back it's silly but exhilarating. I'm doing ok thanks, busy with work but keep squeezing a ride in when I can. Do you lads still get out together?

BC BOOTLE

VIKING ROAD CLUB LIVERPOOL
Think my quickest decent is 40.4 and thinking back it's silly but exhilarating. I'm doing ok thanks, busy with work but keep squeezing a ride in when I can. Do you lads still get out together?
I totally agree with the silly but exhilarating mate,only when you have done it do you start thinking of a very damaged bike :thumbsdown: and very damaged self, I have been the same with work, away working through the week and home weekends, got another lad out every ride now, nice lad who has recently acquired "the bug" , out for our usual Saturday ride this afternoon,destination unknown as yet, maybe The Eureka, you out mate.

Top Bottom