The Vuelta with spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

semakof

Lopez has issued an apology which when you read the further comments seems like a forced statement as by all reports he was instructed not to chase - seems a bit daft if that it true but then it is Movistar.
https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lo...-many-factors-for-vuelta-a-espana-withdrawal/

It did looked like a forced statement. He was really angry. He blamed the Sport Director for his tactics on not letting him do the chase.

I find it hard to understand why the said sport director will prevent him from chasing when he is the 3rd overall. What kind of tactics was that? The sport director just delivered the 3rd stage to Bahrain Victorious. With this, I want to believe Lopez will surely move to other clubs.

Reactions: mjr

semakof

Wow. The race is between Yates & Haig. Yates trying to close the 1min time gap and take the 3rd stage.

semakof

Magnus Cort on the hot seat, feeling nervous and watching with rapt attention how Roglic is riding. I wish Roglic will ride safely and not take too much risks today.

Last edited:

semakof

He'll want to win the stage...no risk,no glory 😁

And he won! with 14 sec. and broke Magnus Cort's heart.

Seems Primoz Roglic has improved on his time trial riding.

He will never forget TDF 2020 where Tadej Pogačar snatched victory from him after the time trial stage.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
And he won! with 14 sec. and broke Magnus Cort's heart.

Seems Primoz Roglic has improved on his time trial riding.

He will never forget TDF 2020 where Tadej Pogačar snatched victory from him after the time trial stage. View attachment 607846
He didn't just win it...he nearly took a wrong turn,had time to correct it,then rode past Mas and might aswell of slapped him on the arse !
By far the strongest and a deserved win !

Is this the first grand tour won on disk brakes?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
It did looked like a forced statement. He was really angry. He blamed the Sport Director for his tactics on not letting him do the chase.

I find it hard to understand why the said sport director will prevent him from chasing when he is the 3rd overall. What kind of tactics was that? The sport director just delivered the 3rd stage to Bahrain Victorious. With this, I want to believe Lopez will surely move to other clubs.
Movistar considering breaking their recently-agreed two year contract, using as excuse/reason Lopez failing to attend the final dinner without permission to skip it.
https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/movistar-considering-termination-of-miguel-angel-lopezs-contract/

Top Bottom