The Vuelta with spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ski jumping is like walking up a flight of stairs and sliding back down the banister. Looks pretty straightforward to me
Oh how true. Isnt that what eddie the eagle thought , too? You should try it some time. And then tell us this ^.

[Pedant alert: a banister is one of many uprights supporting the handrail. Very difficult to slide down!]

looks like race over for Louis Meintjes following a crash

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
According to the tracker Jakobsen is now 10 mins adrift of the peloton, alone. Surely DQS have sent someone to help?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Cyclingnews are reporting it as "Jakobsen group". What's the cut likely to be today?
Sorry, don't know. In a fit of enthusiasm during the Tour I made a cutoff calculator to use during #Cavwatch. But not so organised this time

Reactions: mjr

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Cyclingnews are reporting it as "Jakobsen group". What's the cut likely to be today?
About 47 ish minutes. Jakobsen was about 11 mins off the lead so no dramas.
Also I think it was just me misinterpreting the tracker. It shows just one rider but is actually called "Green jersey group".

Edit: Group of about 20 came in about 26 mins down. Containing Jakobsen and DQS minders. I was misled by the racecenter tracker into thinking it was just one rider, because I'm a bit dim.

Last edited:
Alot of work done by his team mate lawson cradock helped that win for him

Top Bottom