The Vuelta with spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Mad stage....who said flat stages are boring
New Top ten.
Screenshot_20210904-165205.png

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Mad stage....who said flat stages are boring
Well, it wasn't exactly flat. But when I saw it I thought "meh, why have they put that dull stage on the penultimate day? Looks like a complete dud.". Further proof, if proof were needed, that I know feck all.

Smithy says what Lopez did could be a sacking offence. Actually he said "Lopez may not be at Movistar next year ...[What he did] breaches on various rules. The noo".

Last edited:
Like many, I think, I wasn't expecting too much from the stage but I was happy to be proved wrong. Some nice riding there...except for Lopez.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Well, it wasn't exactly flat. But when I saw it I thought "meh, why have they put that dull stage on the penultimate day? Looks like a complete dud.". Further proof, if proof were needed, that I know feck all.

Smithy says what Lopez did could be a sacking offence. Actually he said "Lopez may not be at Movistar next year ...[What he did] breaches on various rules. The noo".
Yea shame they didn't televise his flounce....maybe copyright for the Netflix show.Only available images I found of Lopez 😂
200.gif

Eziemnaik

Über Member
What Carapaz and Quintana and Lopez prove is no matter who you are you will always be a second category citizen at Movistar if you are not Spanish

Top Bottom