The Weather, The %y^in Weather!! Its gonna be awsome

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Forecast for my area is warm and sunny. Im so excited for it that I'm even taking a day off work. We dont get too many of that round here, especially to coincide with a bank holiday. Even Pluto receives more direct sunlight than Wales does, so when we get some, we make most.

Now what to do, MTBing or road ride?

screenman

Legendary Member
Both.

OP
OP
U

User16625

If I was that excited about it I reckon I would forget both and go and get blootered in the beer garden. :thumbsup:

Thats definitely happening! Couple of weeks ago I seen a bright yellow thing in the sky. So I went MTBing. Came back, and f'ed off out to the pub for some food and to get smashed:hyper:. Thing is both sunday and monday are set to be great. Can only enjoy 1 of them using this method. What a choice! If only I had this much trouble more often^_^

Slick

Guru
Thats definitely happening! Couple of weeks ago I seen a bright yellow thing in the sky. So I went MTBing. Came back, and f'ed off out to the pub for some food and to get smashed:hyper:. Thing is both sunday and monday are set to be great. Can only enjoy 1 of them using this method. What a choice! If only I had this much trouble more often^_^
Enjoy, whatever you decide. :thumbsup:

Shortandcrisp

Über Member
Mrs short has friends around later. I’m orf to Gressenhall rural life museum in a while. Might be gone some time!

Brandane

Legendary Member
Enjoy it. :thumbsup: I've heard the UK summer's an awesome day. :laugh:
It's not even the whole of the UK; it's the usual BBC and other media spouting shite that only applies to a small part of the country. This is our weather today...

Screenshot (23).png

Slightly improved tomorrow, but still no "phew wot a scorcher" type heatwave. Then into next week it's the usual - wet and windy. Everyone around here is tired of the cold, the greyness, the rain, the wind, and general bollox that the weather has been delivering us now for several years. Summer just never seems to materialise any more :sad:.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
It's not even the whole of the UK; it's the usual BBC and other media spouting shite that only applies to a small part of the country. This is our weather today...

View attachment 407498

Slightly improved tomorrow, but still no "phew wot a scorcher" type heatwave. Then into next week it's the usual - wet and windy. Everyone around here is tired of the cold, the greyness, the rain, the wind, and general bollox that the weather has been delivering us now for several years. Summer just never seems to materialise any more :sad:.
and on top of that they put the price of beer up :laugh:

gbb

Legendary Member

View attachment 407498

I'm sure Scotland is a fine place...but no place for me, I love the warmth too much. Mum hails from Alnwick and dad used to say...20 degrees is Mediterranean to folk up there. Long hot summer days, love em.
Picnic with grandkids today at a country park, barbeque tomorrow with more family...its already busy. Gotta figure how I can grab a few hours on the bike. It's looking like Monday for me.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Today, I’ll be going to w*rk, no doubt delivering BBQ charcoal and beer for folk to buy and enjoy.

Tomorrow and Monday, however, is bike and beer time :hyper:

Top Bottom