The Weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Am I missing something?
The forecasts for my area for today all say easterly winds, looked out the window and it's an easterly !:smile:

PaulB

Legendary Member
I'm not a racist but I have to say I'm getting rather disgusted at the appalling weather we've had so far this year.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Doesn't feel very spring-like here at the moment.

brr.jpg

Brandane

Legendary Member
here on the costa blanca spring has arrived really early, I think it was mid-october ^_^ but saying that tempertures are down today, be lucky if we get 20 °C today....

Awwwww; better get the swimming pool heater turned on for when you get back from your ride.

And have one of these! ............... :snowball:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Horizontal snow here today driven by a strong easterly wind. No cycling today, and even driving looks like a non-starter. Being at sea level, we very rarely get snow, so if it is snowing here it generally means that it will be total chaos on the Haylie Brae which is the main route away from town:

img1484rh.jpg

Brandane

Legendary Member
How long can this cold snap go on for? Just checked XCweather.com, and this cold easterly wind is still with us for at least another week! Why is it that when we get some nice warm sunny weather in summer, it lasts all of 2 days, if we're lucky? This British climate really is grim.

Top Bottom