The Weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A9 has just been closed due to snow not far from where we are at the moment (:thumbsup: @Mo1959 for the update)
Here though we have little snow on the ground because the winds are too high - it can't stay put, but the winds do seem to be dropping (which is good news because tossing my road bike about like a leaf is not on and bad news from the snow point of view - bikes now have their own holiday home).
Either way, today has been cancelled - I know I am not normally know for sensible decisions, but I had an unexpected outbreak of sanity and declined a ride today.:whistle: . tomorrow may just follow suit if the wind stays at +60mph with gusts of +95mph. there should be some really nice munro's in this view
IMG_5619.JPG

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
If it's Narnia, who's the White Witch? :thumbsup:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
In north Oxfordshire there is thick snow on the ground and it's still coming down. I am now thoroughly and abjectly pi$$ed off with this weather.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
It, ******* snowing here i am really ****** of, got the new bike all built up and wanted to give it a good shake down ride, get it setup properly for the bank holiday weekend.

Top Bottom