And the box includes...

• Sweets that look like little cars

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • A keyring

• Now't but what I've paid for.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
I've got something in most of my orders from Wiggle, only had a couple of deliveries when I didn't get anything. Usually I've had the sweets (three packets one time! Maybe they think I need fattening up), but the last time it was a keyring.

bonj2

A chain and some shorts.

why? Should I have checked with you first?

If you're confident you can get good shorts without my advice then probably no need, why which ones did you go for?

But you're buying a chain and not ordering a new cassette at the same time? tut tut.

dodgy

bonj said:
But you're buying a chain and not ordering a new cassette at the same time? tut tut.

You're intimating that you should always buy a cassette when you renew a chain?

Dave.

yenrod

I ordered some gear from ChainReaction on Fri. it was completed B.H.Mon. - i expect to get it thurs - some 48hrs deleivery eh :sad:

Monkey Boy

New fangeld Dura Ace wheels with the carbon reinforced doobery wotsits arrived few days back......don't give a flying feck about the little sweets they didn't send me......I'VE GOT MY NEW WHEELS!! They normally send little sweeties tho.

Oh, and the wheels are ace by the way!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Monkey Boy said:
New fangeld Dura Ace wheels with the carbon reinforced doobery wotsits arrived few days back......don't give a flying feck about the little sweets they didn't send me......I'VE GOT MY NEW WHEELS!! They normally send little sweeties tho.

Oh, and the wheels are ace by the way!

They aren't sweets... they're little jelly washers, without which the wheels won't work properly! ;):smile:

Mortiroloboy

Renard said:
You are kidding I hope :sad:

No. I'm a bit pedantic sometimes mostly, so when they start sending out sweeties and keyrings, I'll get a bit cranky when I don't get mine (tight wads), it has taken me a long time and the arrival of PayPal to even go back there, when I purchased my Crank Bros tyre lever they sent sweets.;)xx(!
I want my sweeties Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh,
<throws teddy>:wacko:

bonj2

They're good shorts as well bonj.

I wore them in this morning. Very comfortable and well fitted.

are they padded?
my only issue with baggies is they slide down when you wear them over bibs.
Thus why i like the look of the endura ones that have clips to clip them together, but they don't do them in bib. Then I realised that the only point in baggies is to 'not look too serious'. So I think I might have to slowly initiate my MTBing mates into the notion that it's 'normal' to wear tights/lycra shorts, as going out with mates is the only reason i would wear them, and i don't agree with peer pressure so it's technically my duty to combat it.

Top Bottom