Theirs certain people..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

..on here who like to take the mick / the piss / detract from a serousness of a discussion or such like and I dont like it.

I could name them but that'd be too easy...

So how about a less cynical vibe encompasses this place instead.

Having laff is all well and good but so often it just goes down...

Noodley

In Cafe?

Surely that is the whole point. If someone comes into Cafe with a topic there is nothing wrong with a bit of "alternative" input. If I were to start a "serious" topic in Cafe I would expect some element of piss taking amongst the serious replies. In fact, I'd be pissed off if there wasn't.

bonj2

I sympathise yenners :wacko::laugh: it goes from a sensible point to 'handbags of doom' in less than 5 posts. my pothole thread went the same way. :sad::rolleyes::smile:

:blush:

Noodley

bonj said:
I sympathise yenners :wacko::laugh: it goes from a sensible point to 'handbags of doom' in less than 5 posts. my pothole thread went the same way. :sad::rolleyes::smile:

Don't you bloody start as well. :biggrin:

Pete

Look what happened to my personalised number plates, a few threads ago in Soapbox! I demand my personalised number plates back! With interest. :blush:

Pete

There are certain people....

I know what, let's turn this thread into a "correct Yenner's spelling/grammar" thread shall we?

Noodley

Pete said:
I know what, let's turn this thread into a "correct Yenner's spelling/grammar" thread shall we?

Why? We all know what he means. Well, anyone with any brain does.

You go ahead. :blush:

Pete

It was a wind-up, Mr. Noodley, Sir. You know what a wind-up is? Incidentally, you look remarkably like Norman Stanley Fletcher. What are you in for?

col

Legendary Member
Pete said:
It was a wind-up, Mr. Noodley, Sir. You know what a wind-up is? Incidentally, you look remarkably like Norman Stanley Fletcher. What are you in for?

Assault with a deadly handbag:biggrin:

Dave5N

Über Member
bonj said:
I sympathise yenners :o):sad: it goes from a sensible point to 'handbags of doom' in less than 5 posts. my pothole thread went the same way. :smile::rolleyes::wacko:

That is so unfair! :biggrin:

It took one post for your potholes thread to go from sensible to flippant.

I should know.... :laugh:

Top Bottom