There are so many knowledgeable people on this site -

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So that's agreed then. Well, as nobody has disagreed.

I'm the most knowledgeable and best looking person on this forum.:laugh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Does it have to be about cycling? If there's anyone on here knows more than me about size trends in Medieval livestock, I'd like to know. And could they write my PhD please....

Arch said:
Does it have to be about cycling? If there's anyone on here knows more than me about size trends in Medieval livestock, I'd like to know. And could they write my PhD please....

I'll get a book out of the library on the way home and knock summat up tomorrow.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Hilldodger said:
I'll get a book out of the library on the way home and knock summat up tomorrow.

as long as it's not the librarian :ohmy: ;)

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Arch said:

They got bigger. The end.
(50/50 chance of being right I reckon ;))

Arch

Married to Night Train
Landslide said:
They got bigger. The end.
(50/50 chance of being right I reckon ;))

Ah, you've managed to be right AND wrong. Data suggests they got smaller first.

Roger, if there was a book on the subject already, I wouldn't have to write the damn PhD!

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Arch said:
Ah, you've managed to be right AND wrong. Data suggests they got smaller first.

Roger, if there was a book on the subject already, I wouldn't have to write the damn PhD!
Ah, but did they get wider and bigger, or were they ultimately narrower?
According to Georgian paintings of animals they must have started getting squarer at some point too.

I usually know more about bikes and cycling than the person sitting next to me.

Chuffy said:
Whither PBiggs.....;)

In response to rich p - "I know nothing" (honest guv...:laugh:)

As far as Pete Biggs is concerned - what a talent on a bike forum. His knowledge was always dispensed in a friendly and encouraging way on Cycling Plus, so many people must have benefitted.
I remember voting for him in some 'best advice' competition in the good ole days...
He could have made willow a 'wilhigh'. :biggrin:

Top Bottom