There's a rat in me compost, what am I gonna do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Fnaar said:
Saw the bugger (or one of them) yesterday... dog was showing a lot of interest in the bin I very bravely took door off, and saw the fecker scrabbling about... got "the man from the council" coming later in the week....

Oh come on now Fnaar. Do the job yourself - are you man or mouse? Man from the council indeed. Won't he use poison anyway and IMHO that's bad :smile:. Just dig it all out, stir and put it back in :blush:. You'll enjoy the exercise and the chances are you furry friend will do a bunk and you'll never see it :smile:. But if you do just bash it's brains out with your spade :smile:

Tetedelacourse

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

BURN THE F**KER

and if the man from the council gets in the way, so be it.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Kirstie. something has either died or check to see if you have any wallpaper that is starting to come away from the walls. they love to lay their eggs in wallpaper paste.

KitsuneAndy

Kirstie said:
Slight hijack but what do I do if there is a seemingly endless supply of flies in my kitchen. I don't know where they're coming from? I've cleaned everything several times...?

Do you have any plants around?

We had loads of fruit flies this year :blush: Had to resort to spraying the chilli plant.

Top Bottom