There's a rat in me compost, what am I gonna do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Flying_Monkey said:
Oi, leave the canoeists alone... we hardly ever sleep in other people's compost.

So I deduce - canoeists usually sleep in their own compost then? And only use other people's when there is no other option? ;)

I'm wondering do canoeists ever share their compost with others? "Come up and see my compost sometime" being a well used chat up line?

xx(:biggrin:

twentysix by twentyfive said:
So I deduce - canoeists usually sleep in their own compost then? And only use other people's when there is no other option? ;)

I'm wondering do canoeists ever share their compost with others? "Come up and see my compost sometime" being a well used chat up line?

xx(:biggrin:

As is 'Do you compost here often?' :smile:

buggi

Bird Saviour
Tetedelacourse said:
one female = up to 18 babies every 5 to 6 weeks.
each baby = sexual maturity by 5 weeks. each can have up to 18 babies
each "grandchild" = sexual maturity by 5 weeks and so on.

But they all burn the same, right? FLAME ON.

Tetedelacourse said:
best not to take any chances though. Spray them with GT85, put on Bombtrack, see them begin to enjoy the feeling of having water displaced, and then

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF

YOU CAN'T RUN FROM YOUR OWN FUR, LOSERS

we have a pyromaniac amongst us!

Tetedelacourse

Canoeists may present a trickier prospect in terms of ignition. I suggest calculating the probability of catching Weil's Disease from canoeists before embarking on, and investing in, a programme designed to torch them.

Fnaar, what's the present status of your compost then? Provide bodycount if possible, and method of execution if applicable. And soundtrack used.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Saw the bugger (or one of them) yesterday... dog was showing a lot of interest in the bin I very bravely took door off, and saw the fecker scrabbling about... got "the man from the council" coming later in the week....

Tetedelacourse

Fnaar said:
Saw the bugger (or one of them) yesterday... dog was showing a lot of interest in the bin I very bravely took door off, and saw the fecker scrabbling about... got "the man from the council" coming later in the week....

You're getting your period?

rikki

Legendary Member
Kirstie said:
Slight hijack but what do I do if there is a seemingly endless supply of flies in my kitchen. I don't know where they're coming from? I've cleaned everything several times...?

They're probably from the dead rat.

That's the trouble with poison - you never know where things go to die.

Top Bottom