there's a rat in the toilet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
Seriously though that would be some determined rat to climb out the sewer, up a tall soil pipe, make a correct turn into the bog waste pipe then swim through the U bend, all while a deluge of water, logs, and bog roll might be coming down on them. As many have Nororvirus and the rest of us have filled our stomachs over the festive period then any rat undertaking such a mission has got to be seriously 'ard. Maybe he was a Desert Rat? Keeping your bog topped up with bleach might be a good idea.

To the OP. Does Nottingham have a rat problem?

Noodley

I wonder if there are qnylarge snakes in your system as well...it would sort out the rats and prove interesting viewing if sat looking down on them

OP
OP
jugglingphil

jugglingphil

Seriously though that would be some determined rat to climb out the sewer, up a tall soil pipe, make a correct turn into the bog waste pipe then swim through the U bend, all while a deluge of water, logs, and bog roll might be coming down on them. As many have Nororvirus and the rest of us have filled our stomachs over the festive period then any rat undertaking such a mission has got to be seriously 'ard. Maybe he was a Desert Rat? Keeping your bog topped up with bleach might be a good idea.

To the OP. Does Nottingham have a rat problem?

I live quite near the river and Colwick lakes were I've seen rats there while cycling lots of times.
Nottingham always being labelled with having various problems, we may as well add rats to the list ^_^

Globalti

Legendary Member
My colleague in Lagos had TWO rats swimming around in his toilet bowl. Sadly I've deleted the picture he sent me.

Top Bottom