There's something I just have to say.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
For some, there is no hope:sad:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
....and he doesn't even seem to know the names of The Five Horsemen of the Apocalypse.....

Pestilence, War,Famine, P#######, and Death...

Poor lad..:sad:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I have read this thread from end to end, and strongly suggest that the very least that Admin. should do would be to move it to P&L.

We should all realise that taking the name of the Fairy in vain is deeply offensive to some members of the community. Let us all take time for calm reflection. I, for one, do not wish to be attacked by a tyre lever-wielding zeolot.

User3143 said:
It's crap association that can be dealt with some sound logic.

Did you really get a puncture because you said puncture? Or did you get one by riding over something sharp?

Reminds me of when I fitted some sort of wonder tyre or was it an Armadillo and the Thorn resistant innertube which is as thick as a racing tyre (Tub)...I was so sure I was going to go like years without getting a p*nct*re....the next day cycling past the 2012 olympic site a bloody great nail went through the tyre.....It was so bad I had to pull it out with my teeth....I haven't had a p*nct*re since 2008 but while away in Thailand the van that transported me to the hotel @ Karon Beach Thailand had a bloody great bit of metal go through the front tyre...First time I had been on a motorised vehicle since the 1970's that developed a p*nct*re....I rarely travel on motorised vehicles.:sad:

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Nope you can't say the "P" word, just like at work we never use the "Q" word...it all goes wrong if you do. Use the Q word and you get visit by the "ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE" Fairy and it's not just you that gets a visit, everyone on your shift gets a visit too!

OP
OP
N

NigC

Vikeonabike said:
Nope you can't say the "P" word, just like at work we never use the "Q" word...it all goes wrong if you do. Use the Q word and you get visit by the "ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE" Fairy and it's not just you that gets a visit, everyone on your shift gets a visit too!

I thought it was "pay rise" that you weren't supoosed to mention.... oops :sad:

OP
OP
N

NigC

Vikeonabike said:
:tongue: Still a sore subject....and you think the miners harbour grudges....:tongue:

Not sure about the miners :wacko:, but yes a VERY sore subject for the past few years :ohmy::sad: Don't know why I brought it up really :wacko::sad:

Matthames

Über Member
I had a Titanic moment just over a week ago, I did a thread about it. I did neglect to mention that I did say to my dad when I got my new front tyre (Schwalbe Marathon) something that amounted to "God himself couldn't p****** this". The following day I was at the roadside repairing a p******.

dondare

Über Member
Matthames said:
I had a Titanic moment just over a week ago, I did a thread about it. I did neglect to mention that I did say to my dad when I got my new front tyre (Schwalbe Marathon) something that amounted to "God himself couldn't p****** this". The following day I was at the roadside repairing a p******.

But was it Schwalbe Marathon Plus?

Top Bottom