They HATE cyclists with a passion! OMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Bloody idiots.
Roads where built for cars? HAHA
Happy to share the roads with bicycles, but not if they get in his way.

They don't hate anybody. This is not hate crime. They're just going for a reaction. They're taking the Mickey a little.

Once, they'd have been happy with three angry phone calls from within DC. Now they get to provoke the entire Internet.

It seems they've set themselves a pretty simple task.

sidevalve

Über Member
Usual media cack. They hate anybody to get a reaction, [anybody that is who they think they can "get away with" hating, they avoid spouting about anyone on the grounds of race colour or sex]. It's pathetic but all part of the great "free press" system !

lulubel

Über Member
Roads where built for cars?

I guess no-one told the Romans they shouldn't be building roads because cars hadn't been invented.

Reactions: gaz
I guess no-one told the Romans they shouldn't be building roads because cars hadn't been invented.

They were anticipating. That should be obvious. I wish you took history as seriously as you clearly take your own opinion!

The Romans were anticipating the motor car and the Moon landings. That is why they build roads.

They were not (as is clear from their failure to invent them) anticipating the bicycle.

They also anticipated the rhinoceros and the inkjet printer, neither of which was invented until the late 1930s.

The Romans were ahead of their time.

Psyclist

Über Member
There was a Facebook page which went viral called 'I hate cyclists,' (something like 1000 likes a day) the reason it went viral is because of (as said above) the (twit) page owner was looking for reactions, which was a success. Loads of trolls making posts about road tax etc. and cyclists losing their rag at them.

Trolling is all over the internet and this is what the video creators have done to get reactions.

lulubel

Über Member
I don't think the romans built many roads in the USA.

Seriously, do we have to troll the world for things to be angry about?

I'm not sure why you're saying that in response to my post. I didn't say I was angry about anything. I just made a silly comment about Romans. I haven't even watched the video.

Top Bottom