They HATE cyclists with a passion! OMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sidevalve

Über Member
yes but apart from roads , sanitation ,plumbing ,wine ,medicine etc ...what have the romans ever done for us
Central heating, don't forget the heating.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
They were anticipating. That should be obvious. I wish you took history as seriously as you clearly take your own opinion!

The Romans were anticipating the motor car and the Moon landings. That is why they build roads.

They were not (as is clear from their failure to invent them) anticipating the bicycle.

They also anticipated the rhinoceros and the inkjet printer, neither of which was invented until the late 1930s.

The Romans were ahead of their time.

CORRECTING THAT FOR YOU....

THEY BUILT SWISS HILL ! (I think).

Cyclist's little mekka .... :laugh: Love Cobbles !

Crankarm

Guru
They were anticipating. That should be obvious. I wish you took history as seriously as you clearly take your own opinion!

The Romans were anticipating the motor car and the Moon landings. That is why they build roads.

They were not (as is clear from their failure to invent them) anticipating the bicycle.

They also anticipated the rhinoceros and the inkjet printer, neither of which was invented until the late 1930s.

The Romans were ahead of their time.

Yebbut, what did the Romans ever do for us?

SomethingLikeThat

Über Member
Yes because of course cars never get in the way of anybody. Those traffic jams are caused by the jealous CYCLING GODS

Cyclopathic

Veteran
They don't hate anybody. This is not hate crime. They're just going for a reaction. They're taking the Mickey a little.

Once, they'd have been happy with three angry phone calls from within DC. Now they get to provoke the entire Internet.

It seems they've set themselves a pretty simple task.
Very similar to the way Jeremy Clarkson makes his money.

Top Bottom