They're stripping off in That London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Would have thought they would have done it in the summer.

OP
OP
Joey Shabadoo

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
As with all things in life, the style is up to you. The only criteria is to buy what you can only barely afford.

Markymark's undercrackers. Versace £150 a pair

versace-gold-barocco-animalier-briefs-product-1-17445366-0-047924697-normal_1024x1024.jpeg

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
[QUOTE 5112638, member: 43827"]Personally I buy all my underwear from only the best charity shops in posher neighbourhoods. A quick wash and It's good as new.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget to turn them inside out, you can get two day's wear out of them.

This works particularly well with dark-coloured striped briefs.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
If you wear a thong like @User you can get 6 days out of them if you get the rotation right.
And you can floss with them, thus eschewing toothpaste.

byegad

Legendary Member
Funny lot that there Lunnon lot!

Travelling without their Kecks? Not being polite to people? Not smiling? Doesn't sound much fun. I'm off to the village shop for a chat, the gossip, some milk and I want to get there before the rush. Those two take forever to get themselves served.

Funny lot that there Lunnon lot!

Travelling without their Kecks? Not being polite to people? Not smiling? Doesn't sound much fun. I'm off to the village shop for a chat, the gossip, some milk and I want to get there before the rush. Those two take forever to get themselves served.
Ah, that’s probably because you’ve missed the rush to get in the Special Brew before the Job Centre opens.

Top Bottom