Thie is getting annoying!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I have long and narrow fingers, so I have no real excuse!

buggi

Bird Saviour
welcome to the world of fat fingers and autocorrect.

my favourite autocorrect fail went something along the lines of :

Man: Jenna, when i get home i'm dumping you
Woman: Fine, i wanted some time apart anyway
Man: WTF Jenna? i got autocorrected, i meant jumping you...
Man: Jenna??
Man: Jenna????????

Twinks

Über Member
Not quite the same issue but still to do with typing on new technology. My husband. using his new touch phone yesterday, decided to text an ex colleague who now lives in Spain with all the gossip - who'd been sacked, off sick etc and the whole story about his boss being kicked out of home by his wife because he'd been having an affair with one of the girls in the office. Before he could sort out the recipient he touched the screen and the message went.........straight to his last contact..........his boss:eek::eek::eek:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Tablets are the work of the devil @Mad Doug Biker ..
im a crap speller and although I love the ease of a tab its not a good thing in my case.
but I just cant be bothered to use a lappy unless its for work.

I use a soft tipped stylus pen type thingy as my flaggers fingers are very bad for txting and typing on smart screens.
also dont forget to clean the screen rugularly ' I just typed regularly' pita lol see its these things

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I find i always make the same mistakes when typing on any keyboard... I think it's because my brian has got into bad habits and my fingers don't type in the order they should!!.

I usually type teh instead of the, and forwrad instead of forward.... then there's predictive text on the new MacOS10 which I hate..... and braehte....

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Can you adjust the sensitivity?
I believe you can give them an -
i cuddle & they feel a lot better..

Top Bottom