Thieving little....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lukesdad

left my gloves on the bonnet of the car while i went to the back to sort lukes bike out, when i returned someone had lifted them.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
left my gloves on the bonnet of the car while i went to the back to sort lukes bike out, when i returned someone had lifted them.

Ooooofft! That is just bad, but is why I usually take things with me! (unless I forget of course).

OP
OP
chriss2.0

chriss2.0

Ooooofft! That is just bad, but is why I usually take things with me! (unless I forget of course).

ouch!, i think im gona have to take all the accessory's off my bike before i go anywhere. be a bit of a pain tho.

anyone remember a tv show called SWAG they would set traps for thieves. my fav was the swag car, that would lock down and trap anyone who attempted to steal it.

i would sooo love to to that to a bike

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
At the start of the summer I had my pump nicked from outside a swimming pool that me and the kids had cycled to
(10 miles from home)
What made my blood boil was the fact that the Tag-a-long, my sons bike and the WEEride was all locked to together,

Some people have no conscience, lucky we didn't need it on the ride home

Fourtunly I bought two at the same time (buy one get one half price) and now have put a cable tie around it,

I can just get it out if I Jiggle it in a certain way, Someone from work has tried to have this one away but couldn't get it out;)

my front light (a new Aldi special) has two big cable ties around it pulled tight with pliers,

no opportunist is having that away in a hurry:boxing:

OP
OP
chriss2.0

chriss2.0

i got an idea, put foot straps on the pedals, and set the bike up so that if a particular button wasn't pressed, the breaks would jam on, an the straps would tighten around their feet trapping them on the bike, and dooming them to fall over!:becool:

nicholas

Über Member
Was thinking about the more they pedal the more intense the electric shock they receive:evil:

Top Bottom