Thieving Scum !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bengarbage

Words fail me......

markharry66

Über Member
What amazes me they just sit in the car laughing wonder if someone nicked their car if they would be laughing as much. I think thats Rochester High Street in Kent. I lock my bike up there sometimes.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I know he seems to be wiping his prints off the lock but he did a good job clearing up, picking bits up. He did show the broken key so it probably was his bike.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Doubt it's someone elses bike, probably just playing up for the camera. Looks used to the bike too as he gets on and rides off.

OP
OP
boybiker

boybiker

Guru
What amazes me they just sit in the car laughing wonder if someone nicked their car if they would be laughing as much. I think thats Rochester High Street in Kent. I lock my bike up there sometimes.

Yeah it is Rochester.

I'm still not sure if its his bike or not. If I had been there I would of called the police to make sure!

Mapster1989

A woman at work had her bike locked up and someone had managed to lock theirs to it too.

We couldn't do anything so she went off. Came back and told us it didn't matter. She had managed to pick the lock with a hair grip!!!

Top Bottom