Thigh to waist percentage...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
MacB said:
hmmm, methinks some folks may be using trouser size rather than true waist measurment here:whistle: I believe that taking a line about 1/2 an inch below the belly button may give some different results.

Are you suggesting I can't measure!:thumbsup: You're only saying that because you're jealous of my 10" c**k! (you measure from the balls, right?).:tongue:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
MacB said:
However these alternate methods do require honesty around the measuring of ones waist:evil: There is a tendency, among ageing gentlemen, to class their waist size by whatever trousers/jeans they can shoehorn under their gut:ohmy: The true measure could be as much as 10 inches more:biggrin:

How tight can you draw the tape across the tum and how loose can you hold the tape around the thigh? :tongue:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
threebikesmcginty said:
How tight can you draw the tape across the tum and how loose can you hold the tape around the thigh? :wacko:

nice try porky, not as shameless as Bollo, but getting there!

Numbnuts, tis the truth mate, it also makes logical sense. Measuring around the hip area will have the limitation of hip bones. It's got to be right round the middle, taking into account the love handles as well:biggrin:

You can tell the young guys on here, measuring nearer the hips gives them a bigger number than near the belly button:ohmy:

I currently get 48"....beat that Bollo:evil:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I'm not taking part in this now - this true waist measurement thing is going to take me a while to get over - I can't believe these 32" shorts I'm wearing don't mean I'm a 32". :wacko:

And you called me porky, sniff...

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
threebikesmcginty said:
I'm not taking part in this now - this true waist measurement thing is going to take me a while to get over - I can't believe these 32" shorts I'm wearing don't mean I'm a 32". :wacko:

And you called me porky, sniff...

Looks like I may have been wrong with the 'porky' jibe, unless you're one of these guys that can wear skinny jeans but has about a foot of gut protruding above them:biggrin:

Trust me, I was feeling disconsolate about being back to 40" trousers, measuring my real waist has plummeted me into abject misery:blush: Still I've just eaten to ham and chicken pastry slices, so I feel a bit better, pizza tonight should see me fully recovered:ohmy:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
MacB said:
Looks like I may have been wrong with the 'porky' jibe, unless you're one of these guys that can wear skinny jeans but has about a foot of gut protruding above them:biggrin:

Trust me, I was feeling disconsolate about being back to 40" trousers, measuring my real waist has plummeted me into abject misery:blush: Still I've just eaten to ham and chicken pastry slices, so I feel a bit better, pizza tonight should see me fully recovered:ohmy:

Well I did that calculation and the figure is so low I'm surprised I manage to turn the cranks at all!

Porky's probably not wrong, like so many chaps of a certain age shedding a few pounds wouldn't be a bad thing. The 32" shorts I mentioned are more than likely designed to flatter the fatter into thinking they're doing better than they are. Like you I shall cheer myself up with an extra helping - enchiladas tonight and I shall swill them down proper with a beer* :rofl:

*or two

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
MacB said:
nice try porky, not as shameless as Bollo, but getting there!

I currently get 48"....beat that Bollo:evil:

After that cruel attack on my brittle self-esteem I'm back to self-harming, you bad, bad man. And this time it's real and not just because I want to log on to web sites full of teenage girls like the judge said.

The suspect measurement is the 26" for the thighs. It's more that my fat arse segues into my knees.

Top Bottom